Constituency: East Kwaio, Malaita Province
Ministry of Infrastructure Development
P.O.Box G8 Honiara Solomon Islands
Phone: +677 21141/23428 Fax: +677 28705
- Re-elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for East Kwaio Constituency on 19th November 2014
- Re-elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for East Kwaio Constituency on 4th August 2010
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for East Kwaio Constituency on 5 April 2006.
- Kadere Party
Parliamentary Committee Appointments
- Chairman of Constitution Review Committee from 5th December 2011 to 22nd October 2012
- Member of Environment and Conservation Committee from 20th January 2012 to 22nd October 2012
- Member of Public Accounts Committee from September 2011 to 22nd October 2012
Previous Ministerial Appointments
- Minister for Infrastructure Development from 17th November 2017 to date.
- Minister for Infrastructure Development from 4th August 2017 to 6th November 2017.
- Minister for Police, National Security and Correctional Services from 28th October 2015 to 4th August 2017.
- Minister for Infrastructure and Development from 15th December 2014 to 28th October 2015(10th Parliament).
- Re-appointed as Minister of Public Service on 22 October 2012 to 10th December 2010 to 8th April 2011(9th Parliament).
- Minister for Public Service from 28 January 2011 to 18 November 2011(9th Parliament).
- Minister for Infrastructure and Development from 5 May 2006 to 10 November 2007 and from 21 December 2007 to April 2010(8th Parliament).
- Attended SICHE Middle Management Course in 1988
- Attended Vavaya Ridge Permenent Secretaries Management Course in 1987
- Attended Honiara Technical Institute from 1981 to 1985
- Attended Aligegeo Secondary School from 1979 to 1980
- Attended Primary School from 1973 to 1978
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Heavy Plant Mechanic
- Works Officer
- Senior Works Officer
- Principal Works Officer
- Member of Provincial Assembly
- Deputy Premier and Education Minister (Malaita Province)
Conferences, Delegations, Visits
- United Nation Annual Minister Conference (South Korea) - 2014
- Political Parties Conference (Cambodia) - 2011
- Marine Time Regional Minister Conference - 2009
- Political Good Governance Seminar
- Premier’s Conference on Federal Constitution
- Premier’s Conference on Peace and Reconciliation
- Year of birth: 1964
- Village/ Home Island: Fataolo Village, Malaita Province