Constituency: Rennell/Bellona, Renbel Province
Ministry of Infrastructure Development
P.O. Box G8
Phone: +677 25641
Fax: +677 28705
- Re-elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for Rennell/Bellona Constituency on 4th August 2010
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for Rennell/Bellona Constituency on 5th April 2006.
- Chair of Parliamentary House Committee from 16th December 2010 to 28 February 2012.
- Member of Bills & Legislation Committee from 3rd October 2011 to 28th February 2012.
- Member of Foreign Relations Committee from 10th September 2010 to 28th February 2012
- Minister of Infrastructure Development from 28th February 2012 to present
- Minister for Culture and Tourism from 21 December 2007 to 24th April 2010
- Minister for Natural Resources from 21 April 2006 to 4 May 2006.
- Master of Business Administration, University of the South Pacific, Fiji, 1998
- Bachelor of Science,Degree from University of Waikato, New Zealand, 1987
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Solomon Islands Ambassador to the Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Date of birth: 21 August 1961
- Village/ Home Island: Hutuna, Rennell