Constituency: West Kwara'ae, Malaita Province
National Parliament of Solomon Islands
P.O. Box G19
Phone: +677 28520
Fax: +677 24272
- Re-elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for West Kwara'ae Constituency on 19th November 2014
- Re-elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for West Kwara'ae Constituency on 4th August 2010
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for West Kwara'ae Constituency on 5th April 2006.
- United Democratic Party
- Chairman of Police, National Security and Correctional Services Committee from 22 December 2014 - to date.
- Member of Parliamentary House Committee from 22 December 2014 - to date.
- Member of Public Expenditure Committee from 23 December 2014 - to date.
- Chairman of Constitution Review Committee from 22nd October 2012 to 8th September 2014
- Member of Bills and legislation Committee from 10th September 2010 to 8th September 2014
- Hold no ministerial portfolio in the 10th Parliament
- Solomon Islands Teacher’s College
- Teacher’s College, Western Australia
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Education Officer
- Secondary School Principal
Conferences, Delegations, Visits
- Education Officers and School Principals Conference, 1995, Honiara.
- School Principals Conference, 2004, Honiara.
- National Population Census Conference 1999.
- Date of birth: 15th August 1949
- Village/ Home Island: Boboilangi - Malaita