P.O. Box G19
Phone: +677 28520
Fax: +677 24272
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for Central Honiara Constituency in 5 April 2006.
- Chair, Government Caucus from May 2006 to 13 December 2007.
- Minister for Home Affairs from May to June 2006 and from 5 to 22 December 2007
- Form II
- Institute of Administration, Sydney
- INTAN of Malaysia
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Personnel Manager (SIEA)
- Administration Manager (SIEA)
- Deputy General Manager (SIEA)
- Public Service Commission
- Research & Policy Officer
Conferences, Delegations, Visits
- Pacific Power Seminars – Fiji, PNG, Australia
- Management Seminar Sydney
- Industrial Relation Seminar Malaysia.
- Date of birth: 2 February 1954
- Village/ Home Island: Ambu Village, Malaita Province