Constituency: Gizo/Kolombangara, Western Province
Office of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
P.O. Box G1
Phone: +677 24342
- Elected as Prime Minister from 16th November 2011 to 8th September 2014
- Re-elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for Gizo/Kolobangara Constituency in 4th August 2010
- Re-elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for Gizo/Kolobangara Constituency in 5th April 2006
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for Gizo/Kolombangara Constituency in 5th December 2001.
- Official Leader of Independent Group in Parliament as of 17 December 2001 to 4 April 2006.
- Minister for Finance & Treasury from 30 August 2010 to 10 November 2011
- Master of Development and Administration, Australian National University
- Postgraduate Diploma, University of Papua New Guinea
- Bachelor of Economic, University of Papua New Guinea
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Permanent Secretary for Ministry of Finance
- Permanent Secretary Ministry of Forestry, Environment & Conservation.
Conferences, Delegations, Visits
- Annual Board of Governors meeting of World Bank/International Monetary Fund and Australian Development Bank .
- Date of birth: 28th August 1965
- Village/ Home Island: Ghatere, Kolombangara island