National Parliament Office
P.O. Box G19
Phone: +677 28520
Fax: +677 24272
- Re-elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for East Honiara Constituency on 19 November 2014.
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for East Honiara Constituency on 4 August 2010.
- Independent Member
Parliamentary Committee Appointments
- Chairman - Public Accounts Committee from 17th November 2017 to date.
- Member of Public Expenditure Committee from 19th November 2015 to date.
- Member of Bills and Legislation Committee from 20th November 2017 to date.
- Member of Police, National Security and Correctional Services Committee from 17th November 2015 to date.
- Chairman of Public Accounts Committee from 7th February 2012 to 8th September 2014
- Member of Bills and Legislation Committee from 6th December 2011 to 8th September 2014
- Chairman of Public Expenditure Committee from 17th January 2012 to 7th February 2012
- Member, Parliamentary House Committee from 29 August December 2010 to 8th September 2014
- Member, Education and Human Resources Training from 21 June 2011 to 8th September 2014
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Home Affairs from 15th December 2014 to 17th October 2015
- Minister for Forestry and Research from 7th December 2010 to 20th January 2011
- Minister for Public Service from 27 August 2010 to 7th December 2010
- University of the South Pacific
- Massey University, NZ
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Chief Executive Officer, National Referral Hospital
- Trade Unionist
- Date of birth: 4th August 1964
- Village/ Home Island: Mamulele Village, East Malaita / Sukiki Village, East Guadalcanal