National Parliament P.O. Box G19 Honiara Solomon Islands Phone: +677 26558 Fax: +677 23076
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for North Malaita Constituency in 6 August 1997. Re-elected in December 2004 (bye-election) and 5 April 2006.
- Leader of the Independent Members of Parliament from May 2006 to 13 December 2007
- Minister for Agriculture & Livestock from April 2005 to April 2006.
- Minister for Justice and Legal Affairs from 1991 to 1993.
- Minister of Commerce from 1989 to 1990
- Diploma in Forestry
- Other Management Training
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Forestry Department, Solomon Islands Government.
- Solomon Islands Teaching Service
Conferences, Delegations, Visits
- Members of Parliament Conference in Canberra, Australia 2000
- Date of birth: 25 March 1947
- Village/ Home Island: Darawarau’u, Malaita province