Constituency: East Are'Are
Ministry of Lands, Housing and Survey
P.O. Box G38
Phone: +677 21512
Fax: +677 21514
- Elected as Deputy Speaker of Parliament on 2nd November 2015 to 4th August 2017.
- Re-elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands on 19th November 2014 for East Are'Are Constituency.
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands in a by-election for East Are'Are Constituency on 1st August 2012.
- Kadere Party
Parliamentary Committee Appointments
- Appointed as Member of Public Accounts Committee from 27th November 2012 to 8th September 2014
- Minister For Lands, Housing and Survey from 16th November 2017 to date.
- Minister For Lands, Housing and Survey from 4th August 2017 to 6th November 2017.
- Minister For Lands, Housing and Survey from 15th December 2014 to 19th October 2015
- University of the South Pacific-BA, Post Graduate Diploma
- King George VI School – Form 6
- St Joseph’s Tenaru –Forms 1-5
- Manawai Primary School
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Private consultant (Provincial Advisors) – UNDP 2010 - 2012
- General Manager – Solomon Islands Credit Union League
- Assistant Lecturer- University of the South Pacific 2009 - 2010
- Research Analyst –Central Bank of Solomon Islands 1995 - 2002
- Senior Planning Officer – Solomon Island Government 1990 - 1995
Conferences, Delegations, Visits
- Date of Birth: 1st December 1967
- Village/Home Island: Manawai Village, East Are’Are, Malaita Province