Constituency: Shortlands, Western Province
National Parliament P.O. Box G19 Honiara Solomon Islands Phone: +677 28520 Fax: +677 24272
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for Shortlands Constituency in 5 December 2001. Re-elected in 5 April 2006.
Parliamentary Committee Appointments
- Member, Parliamentary House Committee from May 2006 to April 2007
- Minister for Youths and Women’s Affairs from 5 April 2007 to 22 December 2007
- Minister for National Reconciliation and Peace from 21 April to May 2006
- Minister for Communications, Aviation and Meteorology from February 2006 to April 2006.
- Minister for Police, National Security, Justice & Legal Affairs from March 2005 to February 2006.
- Minister for National Reconciliation and Peace from July 2004 to March 2005.
- Minister for Justice & Legal Affairs 2003 to July 2004.
- Minister for Police, National Security & Justice, July 2002.
- Minister for Health & Medical Services as from December 2001 to July 2002.
- Studies in Accounting and Business Management, Massey University in1998
- Wannambool Institute (Melbourne) from 1980 to 1982
- BCL Training College (PNG), from 1976 to1979
- St. Joseph Marist High School, Kieta, PNG from 1970 to 1974
- St. John’s Primary School, Nila from 1964 to 1969
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Private Businessman
Conferences, Delegations, Visits
- Attended various conferences in Business Management, in Fiji, PNG, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland (Geneva) and USA.
- Date of birth: 3 October 1954
- Village/ Home Island: Maleai Village, Shortlands