Constituency: South Vella Lavella
National Parliament Office P.O. Box G19 Honiara Solomon Islands Phone: +677 28520 Fax: +677 24272
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for South Vella Lavella Constituency in 5 December 2001. Re-elected in 5 April 2006.
- Minister of Development Planning and Aid Coordination from 12 to 21 December 2007
- Minister for Tourism, Culture & Aviation from December 2001 to July 2002.
- Minister for Commerce, Employment & Trade as of July 2002 to July 2004.
- Minister for Culture & Tourism from April to May 2006.
- Minister Agriculture and Livestock from May to October 2006.
- Obtained certificates in accounting, mathematics and law studies from New Zealand Institute correspondences while working for Central Bank.
- certificate in advance accounting, Solomon Islands College of Higher Eduction
- St. Joseph’s Tenaru Secondary School from 1976 to 1978
- Goldie College Secondary School from 1974 to 1975
- Vonunu Primary School, Vella Lavella
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Managing Director of Tropicana Beach Resort from 1993 to 2001
- ANZ Bank, from 1979 to 1984
- Central Bank from 1984 to 1992
Conferences, Delegations, Visits
- Tourism Promotion and Conferences in Brisbane, 1995; in New Zealand, Auckland in1996; in Fiji Suva, 1995 & 1997
- Date of birth: 6 April 1959
- Village/ Home Island: Barakoma, Vella Lavella