Constituency: East Central Guadalcanal
Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources
P.O. Box G13
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands East Central Guadalcanal Constituency 5 December 2001. Re-elected in 5 April 2006.
- Minister for Provincial Government and Rural Development from December 2001 to July 2002
- Minister for Foreign Affairs from July 2002 to December 2002
- Minister for National Reform and Planning from December 2002 to July 2004.
- Minister for Forests, Environment & Conservation from 1995 to 1996.
- Minster for Fisheries and Marine Resources from May 2006 to present
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Member of Guadalcanal Provincial Assembly
- Village/ Home Island: Volana, Guadalcanal