Constituency:North Malaita Constituency , Malaita Province
Ministry of Infrastructure Development
P.O. Box G8
Phone: +677 21141
- Re-elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for North Malaita Constituency on 19th November 2014
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for North Malaita Constituency on 4th August 2010
- People Alliance Party
Parliamentary Committee Appointments
- Member of Parliamentary House Committee from 22nd December 2014 to 28th October 2015.
- Member of Education & Human Resources Training Committee from 22nd December 2014 to 28th October 2015.
- Member of Police, National Security & Correctional Services Committee from 22nd December 2014 to 28th October 2015.
- Minister for Infrastructure Development from 27th October 2015 to 4th August 2017.
Previous Ministerial Appointments
- Minister of Fisheries & Marine Resources in the 9th Parliament (27th September 2010 - 7th December 2010)
- Tertiary – Afutara Vocational School
- Primary – Loina Primary School
- Certificate - Heavy Plant Diesel Fitter & Trade Testing , Afutara Vocational School
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Managing Director – Lion Heart Company (Ltd)
Conferences & Delegations
- Juba, South Sudan - 2012
- South Korea, Taiwan & Japan - Bilateral Negotiation, 2011
- Year of birth: 1970
- Village/ Home Island: Malu’u, North Malaita – Malaita Province