Constituency: East Central Guadalcanal, Guadalcanal Province
Ministry of Home Affairs
P.O. Box G11
Phone: +677 28602
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for East Central Guadalcanal Constituency on 19th November 2014
- United Democratic Party
Parliamentary Committee Appointments
- Chairman of Public Expenditure Committee from 2nd November 2015 to 1st November 2017.
- Member of Health and Medical Services Committee from 4th November 2015 to 1st November 2017.
- Member of Police, National Security and Correctional Services Committee from 17th November 2015 to 1st November 2017.
- Minister for Home Affairs from 9th July 2018 to date.
- Minister for National Unity, Peace and Reconciliation from 17th November 2017 to 9th July 2018.
- Minister for Development Planning and Aid Coordination from 1st November 2017 to 6th November 2017.
- Minister for Justice and Legal Affairs from 15th December 2014 to 19th October 2015
- Tertiary – Monash University, Melbourne, University of Manchester, UK, USP, Fiji
- Secondary – King George VI School, Selwyn College
Education and Qualification
- Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- University of Manchester, UK
- University of the South Pacific, Suva, Fiji
- King George National Secondary School
- Selwyn College
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Deputy Secretary to Cabinet
- Permanent Secretary of Public Service
- Year of birth: 1963
- Village/ Home Island: Longgu Village – Gaudalcanal Province