P.O. Box G19
Phone: +677 28520
Fax: +677 24272
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for West Honiara Constituency on 5 April 2006.
Parliamentary Committee Appointments
- Member, Public Accounts Committee from 10 May 2006 to 13 June 2006
- Minister for Police and National Security from 8 June 2006 to 21 December 2007.
- Goldie College
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Customs Officer
- Private Business – IT Licensed Customs Agent
- International Seminar on Customs Procedures and Conventions, Taiwan.
- IMO Conferences
- Integrity Seminar on Arusa Declaration, Brisbane
- Date of birth: 10 October 1964
- Village/ Home Island: Bita’ama Village, Malaita Province