National Parliament of Solomon Islands
P.O. Box G19
Phone: +677 28520
Fax: +677 24272
- Re-elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for Savo-Russels Constituency on 19 November 2014.
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for Savo-Russels Constituency on 4 August 2010.
- Kedere Party
Parliamentary Committee Appointments
- Member, Education and Human Resources Training Committee from 22 December 2014 to 1st November 2017.
- Member, Health and Medical Services Committee from 22 December 2014 to 1st November 2017.
- Member, Foreign Relations Committee from 10 September 2010 to 18th April 2011
- Minster of Mines, Energy & Rural Electrification from 1st November 2017 to 6th November 2017
- Minster of Forestry from 26th October 2011 to 8th September 2014 (9th Parliament)
- Minister of Women,Youth and Family Affairs from 18th April 2011 to 26th October 2011(9th Parliament)
- Diploma English/Social Studies - Solomon Islands College Of Higher Education
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Secondary Teacher (Principal)
- Date of birth: 4th November 1972
- Village/ Home Island: Nukukaisi, Makira