Ministry of Justice & Legal Affairs P.O.Box 404 Honiara. Solomon Islands Phone: +677 28417/28422 Fax: +677 28424
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for West Makira Constituency on the 19th November 2014.
- Solomon Islands People First Party
- Chairman of Parliamentary House Committee from 22nd December 2014 to 17th November 2017.
- Member - Public Accounts Committee from 22nd December 2014 to 17th November 2017.
- Member - Constitutional Review Committee from 22nd December 2014 to 17th November 2017.
- Minister of Justice & Legal Affairs from 17th November 2017 to date
- Master of Public Policy
- Victoria University of Wellington, 2009 - 2011
- University of the South Pacific, 2001 - 2003
- Solomon Islands College of Higher Education, 1999 - 2000
- Waimapuru National Secondary, 1993 - 1998
- Toroiwango Primary School, 1987 - 1992
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Under Secretary responsible for RAMSI (Office of the Prime Minister & Cabinet), 2011 - 2012.
- Parliamentary Committee Secretary and Research Officer, National Parliament Office, June 2007 - December 2008.
- Graduate Trainee, Parliamentary Strengthening Project-National Parliament Office, April 2006 - June 2007.
- Public Relations and Information Officer, August 2005 - April 2006
- Short-Term Project Officer
Seminars and Conferences Attended
- Solomon Islands Government - RAMSI Joint Dialogue on the future Partnership Framework, Honiara May 2012
- Inaugural Pacific Islands Public Policy Discussions, University of the South Pacific, Honiara Center July 2012
- Resilience in the Pacific Islands (Institute Of Policy Studies), Wellington, New Zealand, February 2011
- Study Tour to observe Victoria State Elections, Melbourne, Australia, November 2010
- New Professional Conference, Wellington, New Zealand, August 2010
- Rapporteur, Women, Land and Development on Bougainville: New Zealand Track II Dialogue (Center for Strategic Studies and Pacific Cooperation Foundation) June, 2010
- Fifth International Symposium on Career Development and Public Policy, Wellington, New Zealand, November 2009
- Australia and New Zealand Association of Clerks-at-the-Table, Professional Development Seminar, Hobart, Tasmania, 2008
- Project Management Workshop, UNDP Honiara, 2008.
- Commonwealth Secretariat Symposium on effectiveness of Commonwealth's aid to Solomon Islands, Honiara 2008.
- Attachment at the Parliamentary Committee Office, New Zealand House of Representatives, Wellington, New Zealand 2007.
- 9th Biennial Conference of the Association of Parliamentary Librarians of Asia and the Pacific (APLAP) Wellington, New Zealand 2007.
- Conference on 'Executive Power and the Battle for Parliamentary Confidence in the Pacific Islands', USP Emalus Campus, Port Vila, Vanuatu 2007.
- La Trobe University, Public Sector Governance and Accountability and Research Center,Summer School, on "Strengthening parliament: parliamentary financial security, 2007.
- Law via the Internet Conference 2005, Port Vila, Vanuatu.
- Year of birth: 1979
- Village/ Home Island: Wango, Arosi 1 Makira