Constituency: Temotu Nende, Temotu Province
Ministry of National Unity, Peace and Reconciliation
P.O. Box 1548
Phone: +677 23015/23016
Fax: +677 22216
- Re-elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for Temotu Nende Constituency on 19 November 2014.
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for Temotu Nende Constituency on 4 August 2010.
- Kadere Party
Parliamentary Committee Appointments
- Chairman - Environment and Conservation Committee from 22nd November 2017 to 6th December 2017
- Member of the Bills and Legislation Committee from 12th April 2016 to 6th December 2017.
- Minister for National Unity, Peace and Reconciliation from 16th July 2018 to date.
- Minister for Home Affairs from 6th December 2017 to 9th July 2018Minister for Police, National Security and Correctional Services from 23rd September 2015 to 19th October 2015
- Minister for Communication and Aviation from 15 December 2014 to 23rd September 2015
- Re-appointed as Minister For Justice & Legal Affairs from 21 November 2011 to 8th September 2014
- Minister For Justice & Legal Affairs from 27 August 2010 to 11 November 2011
- BA Linguistic and Education - University of the South Pacific
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Chief Education Officer – Temotu
- Date of birth: 11th April 1965
- Village/ Home Island: Uta, Santa Cruz, Temotu Province