Constituency: Temotu Vatud, Temotu Province
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and External Trade
P.O. Box G26
Phone: +677 28612
Fax: +677 20351
- Re-elected to the National Parliament for Temotu Vatud Constitiuency on 4th August 2010
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for Temotu Vatud Constituency on 5 April 2006.
- Chairman-Constitution Review Committee in January 2008
- Minister of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and External Trade on 28 February 2012 to 8th September 2014
- Minister of Police and National Security from 18 April 2011 to 28 February 2012
- Leader of the Independent Group from 13th September 2010 to 7th April 2011
- Minister for Health and Medical Services from 5 May 2006 to 21 December 2007.
- Minister for Justice and Legal Affairs from 22 April 2006 to 5 May 2006.
- Diploma in Educational Administration – University of the South Pacific
- Diploma in Teaching Science – Solomon Islands College of Higher Education
- Diploma in Secondary Teaching (Science), Solomon Islands College of Higher Education
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Education sector- Teacher & Former School Principal
Conferences, Delegations, Visits
- World Health Organization meetings
- South Pacific Commission meetings
- Pacific Health Ministers Meetings
- Date of birth: 10 October 1976
- Village/ Home Island: Namo Village, Tikopia