Constituency: East Guadalcanal, Guadalcanal Province
National Parliament of Solomon Islands P.O. Box G19 Honiara Solomon Islands. Phone: +677 28520 Fax: +677 24272
- Re-elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for East Guadalcanal Constituency on 19 November 2014.
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for East Guadalcanal Constituency on 4 August 2010.
- Appointed as Minister of Environment,Climate Change,Disaster Management and Meteorology on 22 October 2012 to 8th September 2014
- Minister for Public Service from 28 February 2012 to 22 October 2012
- Re-appointed as Minister for Fisheries and Marine Resources 21 November 2011 to 28 February 2012
- Minister for Fisheries and Marine Resources 27 October 2011 to 11 November 2011
- Minister for Forestry and Research from 21 January 2011 to 27 October 2011
- Minister for Provincial Government & Institutional Strengthening from 27 August 2010 to 21 January 2011
- Form 5 - Betikama College
Occupation before entering Parliament
- MPA, Guadalcanal Province
- Police Officer
- Date of birth: 10th April 1967
- Village/ Home Island: Sukiki Village, Guadalcanal